Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Second Life Dream Career

My Second Life adventures continue and I sit in front of my laptop I began thinking about how I just want to skip school sometimes and just go into the real world, and then my teacher suggested the entire class go and observe people with jobs that we would like to do in the future.
It has always been a dream of mine to work for a soccer club more specifically Manchester United. I hope one day to work as the marketing director for the club because I absolutely love soccer especially in Manchester. I thought to myself what better place to visit than Manchester, United Kingdom itself. More specifically I went to Old Trafford, which is Manchester United’s stadium. However, when I went there I didn’t see any other people but it was cool to observe the setting and surroundings. I have never visited Old Trafford but I have seen many pictures of it. I was amazed and how this Second Life Old Trafford looked exactly the same as the real thing. I could totally imagine myself working here in the future. I even got to look at the office part of Old Trafford and just the idea working there one day gives me chills. Working as a marketing director, I will be able to utilize my public relations and business majors. I love communicating as well and I guess that cannot really be replicated on Second Life as it requires face-to-face interactions with other people. The environment for me at least will surely be breathtaking. Hahaha I’m just really weird and soccer obsessed!
So instead of observing my future career, I was observing where it would be! I’m so excited and will work hard to accomplish so it’s just not true on Second Life but actually real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment